What does the future of finance look like for young professionals?
In this session you’ll learn more about how digital disruption has impacted the finance industry. Featuring a range of employers, we’ll dive deeper into exactly how this is impacting the work carried out by professionals in different areas of finance, and the types of skills that finance professionals are increasingly expected to have in this new world.
This event will help you to
- Understand how in the context of the pandemic, covid-19 has expedited businesses need to digitally transform
- Understand how the future of work and digital transformation is impacting work carried out in the finance sector
- Understand the future of work and digital transformation’s impact on skills sought by employers in the finance sector
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on employer selection processes
Important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.