Delving deep into the complex world of the private equity sector
This session will help you decide if private equity is the sector for you. How does it work? Learn more about the principles behind private equity via a case study and understand more about the steps that graduates need to take to enter this area of finance.
We will then dig deeper into the world of private equity, hearing market insights and gain awareness of the trends and challenges faced by private equity professionals.
This event will help you to:
- Improve their understanding of the private equity sector including principles behind private equity using a case study
- Explore the role of an Analyst within private equity
- Explore market trends and challenges facing private equity from an industry specialist
- Learn about resources available to those who would like to explore further a career in private equity
Important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.