What does it take to be successful in the world of wealth management?
In this session we’ll be taking a closer look at the world of wealth management, get an insight into what the work entails, and the range of career paths open to graduates.
With the help of an industry specialist, we’ll examine the immediate business impacts of the covid-19 pandemic and how firms have responded to ensure their businesses emerge stronger, as well as look at a broader picture of the wealth management landscape, in the wider context of major current and emerging trends.
This event will help you to
- Improve their understanding of wealth management in the finance sector
- Identify current trends and challenges impacting work in wealth management
- Identify careers pathways within wealth management
- Identify the skills required in this work to improve chances of getting hired
Important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.