In this session, you’ll learn more about the finance sector and some of the different career paths available. We’ll also share insights on the current labour market and details of employers recruiting into this sector, along with important recruitment deadlines to be aware of.
Throughout the year you’ll enjoy access to an ongoing programme of careers support featuring sessions relevant to the finance sector, so we will explain more about these and how they will help you in your preparation.
Finally, we’ll be joined by some of our alumni who are now working in finance. They will share their career journeys and give you their tips on how you can best utilise the careers support available to aid you in your quest for a career in finance.
This event will help you to:
- Improve your understanding of the finance sector and employment market, and identify specific career pathways
- Improve your understanding of graduate employer recruitment processes and timelines within the finance sector
- Identify resources available to further help you to secure a role in finance including career support
- Explore the career journeys from UCL School of Management Alumni working in finance
Important information to book your place on the session
- Use the full name that you used to enrol on your programme at UCL
- Enter a personal email address that we can contact you on
- For ‘Subject’, select the UCL programme that you will be starting in September
- For ‘Department’, select ‘UCL School of Management’ (bottom option)
- For ‘Graduation date’ enter the date that you expect to complete your new programme at UCL, (e.g. 23/09/2022)
- Enter your Student Number (SN), which you will have received from the School of Management and can be found in your application information.
You will then receive instructions on how to log in to your new account so you can start registering for the pre-sessional programme and book your 1:1s.
Please note: it will not be possible to access any events or 1:1 appointments without first registering on MyUCLCareers.